Registered: 3 weeks, 3 days ago
Toddler Beds - What Are the Advantages and Disadvantages
Are you ready to your toddler to move from their crib to a bed? Whether or not this is because you might have a new baby on the way or whether the baby has outgrown the crib its time to consider your options - regular measurement bed or a toddler bed. The camps are split on this one. Some people imagine that toddler beds are the way to go and others think why waste cash on a toddler bed that's going to have to be replaced soon anyways. You still figuring out which side you're on? Stop listening to everybody else and take into account your own situation. Figure out how a lot area you might have, what your funds is and most importantly think about what your child would want best. Earlier than you resolve, there it is best to consider the pros and the cons of toddler beds.
Toddler Bed Advantages
- A toddler bed may use the identical crib mattress that your child was used to. So this makes it easier to settle back into the acquainted surroundings. The big plus is that you just should not have to go and purchase new bedding for the reason that crib mattress usually the identical measurement so this is a cost-effective option.
- The bed is decrease so its easy to get into and out of. If you're afraid that your kid may fall out, you will get a toddler bed with guardrails that will prevent that. These railings also can provide a way of safety to the child similar to that of a crib.
- These beds are nice when you've got limited house and have to avoid wasting the crib for another baby. Also this is right if you wish to save more area in the play area.
- There are many theme beds available in this style. So, this can make the new bed fun for the child.
Toddler Bed Disadvantages
- An enormous disadvantage is that these beds are supposed to be and designed for children between 1 half to three half years of age. So your toddler is likely to outgrow the crib. Once the child gets used to the toddler bed its time to switch to a larger twin dimension bed again.
- Just because these toddler beds are decrease, they are simpler to get out and in of. While this generally is a good, this can also be bad. Your child could keep getting out of it because its easier somewhat than staying in bed.
- If you purchase a toddler bed and mattress be wary of the size. Some corporations build these both in odd sizes in order that you have to keep going back to them for any sheets and/or accessories. They usually cost a premium because of the lack of competition.
- Also keep in mind that a regular crib sheet is fifty two inches x 27 inches. If your child is in the higher percentiles the timeframe for the use of the bed is going to be even shorter.
Should you have any issues relating to in which as well as how to use lit enfant ikea, you'll be able to e-mail us at the website.
Topics Started: 0
Replies Created: 0
Forum Role: Participant